Monday, October 4, 2010

mmhmm.

these days i have much time to catch up on my missed time on the world wide web when i had no internet connection.  here's a glimpse of how lame/informed i have become.



1. generally cnn.com, nytimes, com, craigslist.com, flagpole.com, asheville's citizen times....


                                                                      [ferris plock]

2. one of my favorite blogs to get lost in my love for you is a stampede of horses

a showcase of artist and designers, their stories, their studios, and other awesome stuff.
check it.

3. tv on dvd and hulu.com are a part of this modern life that i haven't taken advantage of to its highest regard until now....almost embarrassingly.  i have caught up on modern family, parenthood, weeds, glee. who am i?



4. gems such as dinoworld and dinosaur land.

5.  attempting to find daily inspiration for photography, crafts, my apartment, life, music with these:




and a bunch more. 

this is my attempt to confess how much time i have wasted on the internet over the past four weeks being in a new town without my bestest friends.  its a bit embarrassing. now you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment