Tuesday, April 8, 2008

dream to make believe.

i'm 22. i have a lot of dreams and ambitions.  i have decided that i will not sit on the side lines and watch my life pass me by. that sounds melodramatic, but i'm kind of serious.  

i am desperate to see my dreams become a reality. 

sometimes i feel like i'm drowning in my life a bit. and i felt like it a lot this morning.  things have been tough. i have been tried. i woke up this morning to find that i again slept through my classes and other important things that are NOT ok. and realizing much needs to change so today begins "jess will be  r e s p o n s i b l e  for 3 weeks". mark my words.
things "responsible" entails: 
  1. going to all my classes.
  2. getting up every morning. 
  3. not being late to work.
  4. reading and studying. 
  5. doing homework.
  6. spending time alone with God. 
  7. journaling myself so i don't feel crazy. 
  8. returning phone calls and emails. 
these things may seem simple. but i, jessica anne rosenkoetter, am not good at them, especially the school things, and in the last 2 months, my life has a bit fallen apart and none much of this has happened. so i guess i'll begin. three weeks of senior year number one. 

in other news, spring has come and made its home with us. 
i'm pretty much in love with that fact of life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment